手势或Hastha mudras是古代瑜伽实践的一部分，并带来了一些健康益处。瑜伽中的手势练习也称为Shakti Mudra或Shakti Chalana Mudra。杜尔加（Durga）女神以力量而闻名，而沙克蒂（Shakti Mudra）是她力量的恰当代表。
今天的生活是很多年代包围tress and tensions. There can be numerous reasons for this stress. It can be your work-related issues, peer pressure, personal relationship complications, etc. All this takes a really heavy toll on our regular life.
Shakti means power, and Mudra means gesture, as the name suggests. Practising Shakti Mudra makes your body energetic by strengthening your immune system and making your nerves work properly. Let us go through this article to learn how Shakti Mudra helps your body efficiently. Read on!
How to Do Shakti Mudra:
Here are some simple steps you can follow to perform Shakti Mudra efficiently, thereby reaping all the benefits:
- Keep your hands on your knees or thighs with your palm facing upwards.
- Make yourself aware of the breathing process while taking deep breaths with closed eyes.
- Make sure you keep your little finger and ring finger as straight as possible.
- You can chant any mantra or OM to increase concentration.
- Make sure your breaths are steady and equal.
Tips to Perform Shakti Mudra:
Anyone can perform Shakti Mudra efficiently. But here are some tips that will help you practice this Mudra more efficiently, resulting in more beneficial effects.
- 确保在手指上施加轻轻的压力。如果您的手指施加太大的压力，您将无法长期执行Shakti Mudra。
- If you wish to have better concentration, it is best to wear comfortable and light clothes.
- Avoid TV, radio or mobile, which might act as a distraction.
- Practice the Shakti Mudra in a calm and quiet place for more concentration.
- Performing this Mudra in excess might make you feel sluggish and lethargic. Therefore make sure you practice it in moderation.
How Long Do You Hold Shakti Mudra?
为了保持平静，舒缓和激活的身体，您可以至少两分钟进行Shakti Mudra或任何Mudra。最好从最初开始更少的时间开始。然后，您要么在整天练习Shakti Mudra 10至12分钟，要么在30分钟内练习。
为了有效的结果，建议在清晨练习Shakti Mudra。但是，您也可以在一天中的任何时候执行Mudra。Shakti Mudra的练习可以坐着，躺下，坐在椅子上甚至站立。空腹执行此手段可获得更好的结果。但是，在拥有45至60分钟的食物后，您也可以练习。
Benefits of Shakti Mudra:
We have listed all the benefits associated with performing Shakti Mudra efficiently:
- The Shakti Mudra affects your lower chest area intensely.
- Shakti Mudra通过对您的身心产生平静的影响来提供和平与稳定。
- Practising Shakti Mudra releases tension in the pelvis area, which further helps you deal with intestinal spasms, menstrual spasms and cramps.
- It helps calm the nervous system, thereby providing relief from psychological stress.
- Shakti Mudra’s practice helps rectify delayed micturition by positively affecting prostate glands.
Stress, sleeplessness, and tensions are part and parcel of our lives, and they don’t come out of the blue. Shakti Mudra can help develop divine power within you to tackle stress-related issues efficiently. Therefore without further ado, add the Shakti Mudra to your daily routine and reap all the benefits associated with the gesture. Don’t forget to let us know if you found this article helpful!
免责声明：The content presented in this article is based on research and not a replacement for professional advice. Please consult a certified healthcare professional if you are unsure.
1. Shakti Mudra对脉轮有什么影响？
Ans:The Swadishtana Chakra, i.e. spleen or sacral chakra, is affected by practising Shakti Mudra. It also has a good impact on calming the pelvis region because it is considered a sensual or feminine gesture.
2. What is the Impact of Shakti Mudra on Doshas?
Ans:Shakti Mudra有助于诱导健全的睡眠，平静心灵，缓解压力，平静的神经，减轻身体的颤抖，并通过平衡Prana Vata，Sadhaka Pitta和Tarpakakapha轴，为身心提供能量。
3. What are the Side Effects of Shakti Mudra?
Ans:There are very little to no side effects while performing any mudras. But make sure you don’t apply too much pressure on the fingers because it might result in a restless mind.