Muslim Food! While the very term reminds you of the delicious biryani, there are many more that you can try. Muslim food is so much popular, around the world for their spicy texture and delicious aroma. So, we decided to bring to you some of the best Muslim food recipes that you can try out on a holiday! The richness of their food and the delicacy they add to the overall cuisine is what makes them popular and loved.
Eid 2022: 10 Best Muslim Food Recipes:
Let’s look at the top muslim food recipes that are easy to prepare and delicious.
1. Baida Roti:
This Baida roti looks like a chappati, that is mildly spicy and enriched with the goodness of proteins contained in the eggs as ingredients. This pan-fried dish is also non-oily.
- It is an attractive envelope. In square-shaped dough spiced meat, even bheja, chicken or crushed mutton, and beaten eggs through masala-fried onions covers and fried in a pan.
- Although serve by means of sliced onion jewels plus green chutney.
This is a popular tea time snack. Sometimes, it is also consumed as a light breakfast to start your day. Dip it generously on the green chutney and enjoy.
2. Chicken Biryani:
Can we really forget the chicken biryani? This traditional chicken biryani is cooked in long grain rice and spices. The ghee in it imparts a strong flavour and is tempting delicious!
- The Muslim Chicken Biryani is the delicious dish of all the non-veg recipes which tastes excellent, aromatic, non-greasy so far finger-licking first-class with tasty flavour.
- Marinate chicken pieces with salt, lemon juice, red chilli powder, turmeric powder.
- Heat the oil in pan adds chopped onions, green chilies, a paste of ginger, tomato and garlic, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, and bay leaf.
- After it turns golden brown add chicken pieces with mint and coriander leaves, curd for 10 minutes.
- Put in some water with spices and then add basmati rice and cook for 5- 7 minutes.
The biryani is rich with spices and condiments. The marinated chicken will impart flavour to the biryani. Close your eyes and thoroughly enjoy the flavour while you eat it!
3. Kheema Pao:
This is yet another easy Muslim food recipe. It is inspired to look like a burger and is filled with the goodness of proteins and vitamins. Here is how to do it.
- In this crushed mutton is cooked with, garlic, onions, tomatoes, spice and chilies.
- It is topped with a crisply fried fine side up egg; it is named as kheema single fry. Furthermore, twisted with eggs, so identified as ghotala.
- These three types of kheema are eaten with pao or roti at breakfast dish or consume at all times of the daytime or night time.
This could be your child’s fancy meal. The Kheema pao is protein rich with egg and other some basic veggies that your child might otherwise not like. Get creative and toss on some more exotic vegetables.
4. Garlic Mustard Fish Fillet:
This traditional Muslim food is an Indian style fried millet. The dish is best baked and not deep fried. The lemon flavour in it adds the tangy flavour to the dish.
- Mix all of the components such as cubed potatoes, mustard, olive oil, pepper, pickled carrot, garlic, lemon juice, and salt.
- Put it into the fish fillet to soak or you can leave it all night.
- Bake in favour of 20 minutes and dust parsley serving with lemon wedges and white rice.
The fry is well cooked and baked with garlic. This adds flavour to the dish while imparting a tangy taste of lemon squeeze. The dish is baked and not fried, making it a healthy choice.
5. Bheja Fry:
Bheja fry goes well with roti and sometimes even as a starter. The fresh ingredients used in the dish will add some more taste to the food.
- Goat brain means Bheja, which is cooked with onions, green chillies, tomatoes, turmeric, flavours and decorate with fresh coriander.
- Taken with a roti or Indian bread or pao, this Muslim food recipe is a traditional food recipe that is the most commonly consumed food.
Bheja fry is richly cooked with ripe tomatoes and fresh coriander. The aroma of coriander is tempting and goes well with rice or roti.
6. Easy Victoria Spongecake:
Fancy some cake for the dessert? Sponge cake is truly soft and contains proteins from eggs and the sweetness adds some lip-smacking taste.
- Blend jointly the sugar and butter waiting for light and fluffy, and then gradually insert the beaten egg.
- Mix it in the sift flour and serve the mixture keen on the ready cake tins.
- Heat for 20 minutes and cool down and beat the cream till solid and utilize it to seal the sponge by the jam. Using icing sugar serve this cake.
This sponge cake is dream soft if you get the consistency right. The dessert is an ideal choice after some heavy biryani.
The dish is prepared with charcoal and adds a smoky flavour. This Chinese food recipe is grilled on charcoal or baked on the grill. In either way, the taste is not compromised.
- This is mostly come from the Bohra Muslim community and is truthfully exclusive.
- For making this Gurda and kaleji is used. Mostly Charcoal grilled, and they go large with fresh slice onions and a press of lime.
- Both the elements are marinated in the spices and after that grilled in medium heat.
Eat your kebab with some green chutney and lime. The charcoal flavour adds the favourite smoky taste, making your dish truly special.
See More:Foods To Be Avoided During Pregnancy
8. Phuket Chicken Biryani Rice:
This is yet another style of making your biryani. The flavours are strong and the food is rich in vegetables, meat and ghee.
- Fry garlic, curry powder, canola oil, lemongrass powder, bay leaf and galangal powder along with rice.
- Blend well and put a ripe chicken in the middle of the rice cook for 30 minutes.
This biryani is another Muslim food recipe Indian style that goes well with raita and a salad of cucumber and tomatoes. Garnish the dish with coriander.
See More:List of Continental Food
9. Butter Chicken:
Butter chicken is the most commonly sought dish. The taste of butter combines well with the chicken and is cooked in rich tomato gravy.
- This ever-present dish traces its roots to the days of the Mughals when calorie counting was a thing of the future.
- It is prepared from a chunk of chicken, marinated all night in a curd and spice blended with garlic, ginger paste plus lime juice. Then grilled otherwise pan-fried.
- An especially prosperous sauce prepared with butter, cumin, tomato puree, garam masalas and clean cream is next transfer over it. Eat this with roti, parathas or naan.
The dish has a creamy texture and a buttery taste. This food recipe is prepared often and is the next most demanded food item. Spread this generously over your rice and eat while hot.
See More:Carrot Cake Egg less Recipe
10. Nalli Nihari:
This Muslim food recipe is cooked from mutton. Mutton has its own taste and is responsible for much of the taste in this easy traditional Muslim food recipe.
- A Muslim specialty dish which means ‘breakfast like a king’.
- It is prepared from soft and gentle mutton shanks in loaded, oily gravy full with core and steep in spices, and the taste blast with pleasure with crispy roti.
This one is truly not meant for the food conscious folks! The mutton is cooked in a full oil and spices gravy. The aroma is tempting and is surely unavoidable.
Traditional Muslim food recipes are always rich and delicious. While some of them are prepared exclusively with dry fruits, some others take some sufficient spice and oil. There really is no in between and mild flavours. Adorn your apron and get cooking! From starter to dessert, we have listed them all for you!