Eid 2022: 10 Best Muslim Food Recipes:
Let’s look at the top muslim food recipes that are easy to prepare and delicious.
1. Baida Roti:
This Baida roti looks like a chappati, that is mildly spicy and enriched with the goodness of proteins contained in the eggs as ingredients. This pan-fried dish is also non-oily.
- Although serve by means of sliced onion jewels plus green chutney.
This is a popular tea time snack. Sometimes, it is also consumed as a light breakfast to start your day. Dip it generously on the green chutney and enjoy.
2. Chicken Biryani:
Can we really forget the chicken biryani? This traditional chicken biryani is cooked in long grain rice and spices. The ghee in it imparts a strong flavour and is tempting delicious!
- Marinate chicken pieces with salt, lemon juice, red chilli powder, turmeric powder.
- Heat the oil in pan adds chopped onions, green chilies, a paste of ginger, tomato and garlic, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, and bay leaf.
- After it turns golden brown add chicken pieces with mint and coriander leaves, curd for 10 minutes.
- Put in some water with spices and then add basmati rice and cook for 5- 7 minutes.
The biryani is rich with spices and condiments. The marinated chicken will impart flavour to the biryani. Close your eyes and thoroughly enjoy the flavour while you eat it!
3. Kheema Pao：
- It is topped with a crisply fried fine side up egg; it is named as kheema single fry. Furthermore, twisted with eggs, so identified as ghotala.
- These three types of kheema are eaten with pao or roti at breakfast dish or consume at all times of the daytime or night time.
This could be your child’s fancy meal. The Kheema pao is protein rich with egg and other some basic veggies that your child might otherwise not like. Get creative and toss on some more exotic vegetables.
- Mix all of the components such as cubed potatoes, mustard, olive oil, pepper, pickled carrot, garlic, lemon juice, and salt.
- Put it into the fish fillet to soak or you can leave it all night.
- Bake in favour of 20 minutes and dust parsley serving with lemon wedges and white rice.
5. Bheja Fry：
Bheja fry goes well with roti and sometimes even as a starter. The fresh ingredients used in the dish will add some more taste to the food.
- Goat brain means Bheja, which is cooked with onions, green chillies, tomatoes, turmeric, flavours and decorate with fresh coriander.
- Taken with a roti or Indian bread or pao, this Muslim food recipe is a traditional food recipe that is the most commonly consumed food.
- Heat for 20 minutes and cool down and beat the cream till solid and utilize it to seal the sponge by the jam. Using icing sugar serve this cake.
This sponge cake is dream soft if you get the consistency right. The dessert is an ideal choice after some heavy biryani.
8. Phuket Chicken Biryani Rice:
This is yet another style of making your biryani. The flavours are strong and the food is rich in vegetables, meat and ghee.
Butter chicken is the most commonly sought dish. The taste of butter combines well with the chicken and is cooked in rich tomato gravy.
- This ever-present dish traces its roots to the days of the Mughals when calorie counting was a thing of the future.
The dish has a creamy texture and a buttery taste. This food recipe is prepared often and is the next most demanded food item. Spread this generously over your rice and eat while hot.
10. Nalli Nihari：
This Muslim food recipe is cooked from mutton. Mutton has its own taste and is responsible for much of the taste in this easy traditional Muslim food recipe.
This one is truly not meant for the food conscious folks! The mutton is cooked in a full oil and spices gravy. The aroma is tempting and is surely unavoidable.