India is a country which experiences drastic changes with each season. People are often wary of visiting India as the summer months begin to approach. April is the threshold of this change. However, several destinations would make an excellent honeymoon place in April. Here we give a list of the 9 most romantic honeymoon places in India in April with lovely pictures.
9 Best Places to Visit in India in April for Honeymoon :
1. Honeymoon in Kovalam:
Kovalam is a seaside town in Kerala with three amazing crescent beaches to be enjoyed by the tourists visiting here. Famous for its yoga resorts and Ayurveda centres, and meditation camps, it is well suited for a spiritually rich holiday. Its scenic landscape and relaxing surroundings make it one of the best honeymoon destinations in India in April.
- If you love the smell of the sea and warmth of the sun, Kovalam remains the best destination for honeymoon in India in April to experience the dreamy view of the lighthouse with blue water waves coming your way making it the perfect romantic walk.
- 在季风Kovalam可以最好的经验d before the onset of summer, in September and March.
- 大部分报价将在季风季节提供，因为这被认为是酒店住宿的最佳时机。Sagara Beach Resort，Taj Green Cove Resorts和Spa等，是一些提供独家优惠的酒店。
- Kerala is known for the local food dishes making it famous worldwide. Kovalam provides their tourist with the great taste of native food such as Puttu, Kerala Appam, Kappa etc. The spicy Fish curry and meat should be those dishes that should be tasted when visited.
2. Lakshadweep Islands:
These Islands comprise various reefs, submerged banks and atolls. Unlike Goa, this site doesn’t attract a massive bunch of merrymakers and is thus more of a serene location with white sand beaches, turquoise blue ocean, dense palm forests and a quiet environment. This location is one of the best places to visit in April in India for a honeymoon destination.
- Tropical climate in the islands of Lakshadweep makes it the right spot to explore with your better half.
- Bangaram Island gives you the experience of witnessing the extraordinary coral reefs and water species, making it one of those pleasant time to spend with your loved one. Want more action? Kadima, one of the major fishing spots in Lakshadweep offers you and your loved one to challenge yourself for this lifetime experience. You are sure to get perfect pictures as Kavaratti gives you the essence of nature’s beauty.
- Lakshadweep being an island has access overall sea routes. The most recommended reach to Lakshadweep is by ship which is connected from Kochi port to Lakshadeep. Once we reach Lakshadeep boats are mainly used to travel from the island to an island, so make sure you are not seasick!
- Being one of the largest tourists spots, Lakshadweep offers large hospitality services, ranging from low end to high end. Kadmath Beach Resorts, Thinnakar Tent house etc. are some hospitality services providing good deals for their tourists.
- Lakshadweep is not just about the magnificent view but also there loved sumptuous seafood delicacies. The fish curry is rated on top for their delicious marinate, and the organic and fresh fish served. Octopus Fry is considered one of the favourite dishes tasted and loved by many tourists. The locally rich flavours and the sea touched aroma brings in more fans for the food of Lakshadweep.
3. Honeymoon in Mahabaleshwar:
位于马哈拉施特拉邦,这山站转车n offers natural vistas visible from various points such as Wilson Point, Bombay point and Elphinstone Point. It is the source of the Krishna river and is located at the perfect height, sporting cool breezes and breathtaking views of mountain ranges and valleys. It is famous for its strawberry and mulberry farms, which tourists are allowed to visit. Other activities that one can engage in here are trekking, horse riding or boating in Vienna lake. Its calm environment, scenic backdrop and presence of various tourist attractions make it one of the best hill stations in India for honeymoon destinations in April.
- Mahabaleshwar is the perfect blend of nature’s goodness with the essence of an urban lifestyle. It is considered as the ecstasy for honeymooners and the ultimate travel experience.
- The best time to visit Mahabaleshwar is from October to June. Experience the rain from July to September.
- Reaching Mahabaleshwar will be a pleasant journey when taken a flight to Pune Airport or by the road connecting NH4 AND Mumbai – Pune Expressway.
- 想要一个豪华感觉怎么样?访问resor明亮的土地t and spa which offers excellent deals and a peaceful stay with a view of majestic Sahyadri Mountains and Krishan Valley with its meandering river.
- Are you looking for organic and fresh Strawberries? Mahabaleshwar is the right place to visit. A wide variety of foods can be experienced here such as Milkshakes, Maharashtrian thali etc.
4. Manali Honeymoon Tour:
Manali is located in Himachal Pradesh and is famous for the Dhungri temple, where priests worship the goddess Hidimba. This hill station like many other features several monasteries set in valleys or mountain peaks. Picturesque landscape, perfect weather, forests with Deodar trees and green meadows make it the ideal romantic spot for a honeymoon destination in India in April.
- Manali is considered as one of the best Honeymoon spots in India in April as the place gives a heavenly atmosphere and a great feel to the moments spent.
- 在哈迪巴神庙（Hadimba Temple）度过一段时间，因为雪覆盖了山丘，并且对自然的壮丽景色为您和您的一半带来了祝福的感觉，使它成为最难忘的时光。
- October to February is considered the best time to visit Manali as it is the winter season where the couples can have a chilly pleasure of fresh snowfall.
- Bombay Bhelpuri is the spicy and tangy street food available in Manali is one of those foods recommended. Samosas, Khatta, Sidu etc. are some street food famous in Manali.
Ranthambore, in Rajasthan, lies between the Aravallis and the Vindhya Range. It thus features excellent views with mountains and valleys in its backdrop. However, it is most famous for its national park which is a haven for wildlife lovers. Surwal Lake is an ideal setting for a romantic boat ride with your newlywed.
- Jogi Mahal located on the edge of Padam Lake is home to ancient banyan tree giving you a feel of Mughal times. This makes the journey more meaningful and gets connected with the fresh breath of air.
- Have a delightful stay in Ranthambore Kothi Resort and Spa showing their contemporary architecture and great hospitality. As many tourist visits this place the rates range from top to low and can be chosen for a reasonable price.
- October to April will be the best time to visit Ranthambore as it gives the chance to see the majestic Bengal tigers. Winters are perfect for wildlife adventure.
- Get ready to charm your taste buds with the best treats of Rajasthani traditional foods. The very famous dal baati is a spicy yet rich dish, severed with a lot of butter. The must taste deserts include jalebis and churmaladoo.
孟买或孟买是印度的商业首都。这是一个繁华的大都市，拥有大量的旅游景点，其中包括各种购物中心，古迹，图书馆等。埃塞尔世界（Essel World）是印度有史以来第一个同类游乐园。印度的门户，Haji Ali Dargah，Shree Siddhivinayak Ganpati Mandir，Marine Drive的Taraporewala水族馆 - 只是4月份印度最好的蜜月目的地之一的原因之一。
- Enjoy the lush greenery and the best whether filled with activities in Karnala Bird Sanctuary in Mumbai. Here is the home to over 15 species of native birds. Get connected to nature and treasure these moments.
- If you are those kinds of couples looking for adventure then, Kamshet in Mumbai will be the best place to visit. Enjoy the exciting activities such as paragliding and parasailing etc.
- Mumbai’s airport has a link to many international flights making it easier to reach the destination faster. Mumbai is the main headquarter for both western and central railways. These are connected to many stations making it easier to access.
- November to February is the winter months in Mumbai which is the most pleasant time of the month making it the best place to go for honeymoon in India in April.
- Get ready to explore your taste buds to the fullest! Mumbai street food is widely known for their variety of spicy, sweet and creamy dishes. KheemaPav, White biriyani, Samosa etc. are some such dishes which are recommended by tourists.
7. Honeymoon in Mussoorie:
Mussoorie is one of the best places to go for a honeymoon in India in April. It has the perfect weather in April to enjoy the various sites it offers tourists enthralling scenes of mountains and rivers and valleys, Camel Back Road, the infamous Jwalaji temple of Devi Durga, old churches and monasteries, sunset views and so on.
- The queen of Hills, Mussoorie is a bundle of nature’s treasures. This spot promises a romantic adventure to the newlyweds making it the best destination to create memories.
- To reach Mussoorie, you can catch a cab from Delhi or take a train or flight from Dehradun.
- Mussoorie has high-class architecture and hospitality services making it more available and affordable for the tourists.
- Mussoorie也是一个受欢迎的美食旅游胜地。他们为游客提供各种美食，但库马恩和加尔瓦尔仍然是食物的核心。Alooke Gutke，Phaanu和Chainsoo是其他一些这样的菜肴。
奈尼塔尔（Nainital）是北阿坎德邦州（Uttarakhand State）的印度著名教育枢纽，也是著名的旅游胜地。它特别以其森林而闻名，这些森林配有一系列树木，包括橡木，松树，deodar，sal以及其他许多动植物。在天堂湖上乘船或穿越桑迪·萨达克（Thandi Sadak）的浪漫步行，或乘缆车欣赏鸟类的景色 - 所有活动都是使奈尼塔尔（Nainital）成为四月在印度度过蜜月的最佳地点。
- Nainital is a romantic hill station, home to many lakes, mountains and ancient temples which makes the destination perfect for newlyweds.
- Nainital does not have a direct airway service but has excellent road connectivity with several cities and small towns in India.
- As Nainital is a prevalent hill station and tourist destination, the number of good hotels are never out of hand. The hospitality services are available for everyone according to there preferences and price range.
- Tibetan Food can be widely seen in the streets of Nainital. Authentic home-cooked Kumoani dishes such as Bhatt kichurkani etc. will be available in the local restaurants and stalls.
The world-renowned Amarnath Yatra’s trail passes through Pahalgam. It is the perfect place adventure sports such as trekking. It is also a serene and beautiful setting for a romantic honeymoon. Its lakes and forests and mountains all come together to provide a spellbinding view.
- 如果您是热爱高尔夫球的夫妇，那么Pahalgam Fairway将是您与更好的一半共度时光的最佳场所。
- Pahalgam is best visited at the summers that are around March to June. The climate is mildly, and it favours the stay and trip in Pahalgam.
- Tourists can reach Pahalgam by the use of the air, road and railway. The nearest airport to Pahalgam is Srinagar, and the nearest railway station is Jammu.
- Dum Aloo和Yakhni是他们著名的菜肴之一。丰富的香气和食谱的传统味道只能通过一口咬伤。
- April is a month of heat around most of India, rightly making the hill stations and high altitudes in the country a place for ideal honeymoon destinations during this season. Here you find a brief on nine best places to go for honeymoon destinations in India in April. Go through them, book your tickets and fly! You would wish never to come back.
Ans:Rain can be expected in Manali in Himachal Pradesh and Pahalgam in Jammu and Kashmir.
2. Is It Necessary to Know Swimming While Opting the Honeymoon to Lakshadweep Islands?
Ans:No, knowledge of swimming is not required to enjoy the adventure sports at Lakshadweep Islands as the concerned authorities follow adequate safety measures.
3. Are ATM Facilities Available at Manali?
Ans:ATM’s of Bank of Baroda, Punjab and Sind Bank, ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank are available at Manali.